Really Serious question

heatherp6

My husband and I are planning on moving to Ibiza, it was meant to be next year, but its now been put on hold. due to health issues
I was diagnosed with skin cancer a few months ago, a biopsy was done which confirmed it, they then took a large area away which was round the patch of skin cancer, further tests confirmed there were no more cancerous cells in the margin, which meant I didnt need anymore work doing thank goodness,
So my question is this,
How long do I have to have the all clear before I move to Ibiza, a friend said she thought it was 5 years !!, as the government there would need to make sure I wasnt going to be a drain on the health authoritys in Ibiza,
Can anyone thats moved there clarify this for me, Id really appreciate it, if I could find out,. if I have to wait that amount of time,then I just have to wait, and then I,ll come out on more holidays every year,
Im not stupid, the bad cells were not in a place that normally sees the sun. it was just one of those things, but its been dealt with, and Im lucky it could of been worse, and now Im going to use sun factor 50 instead of the 30 we normally use, and stay under a umberella on the beach, and use a hat while walking around the streets,
So if anyone gets a weird patch of skin, ALWAYS get it checked out, just because it doesnt see the sun,doesnt mean it wont be skin cancer.

But if anyone can help with my question Id really appreciate it
thanks
Heather x

Back