Realistic??

sneakay

Is what I am hoping to do on the first night realistic or fantasy?

Arriving at 00:40 on the Monday night/Tuesday morning. Hand lugguage only. Hotel in San An. I want to get to Epica though at Pacha.

Is there a chance of getting from the airport, to San An, check in and back to Pacha by 02:30 ish? What would you recommend about tickets? Buy now, or gamble on door entry?

Appreciate the feedback on this from those in the know.

Yes very do-able.... Cos you only have hand luggage you should be out the airport by 1.00am jump straight in a taxi. 20-30 minutes to San An... another 20-30 minutes in to check in/put your gear away and a quick freshen up.

Grab your tickets from somewhere in San An (your hotel might even sell them) then taxi straight to pacha, about another 20-30mins!!

why not leave your bag at the left luggage place in ibiza town and check in to your hotel after Pacha? Get a taxi from airport to the marina, have a drink and pick up your ticket (etc)...lots more relaxing than taxing all over the place

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers guys, that has cheered me up no end.

SO best to try and grab a ticket from somewhere when we arrive, rather than buying now or on the door?

Am I also correct in thinking that Pacha can be more strict on dress code? Or did I simply imagine that?

I would purchase a ticket when you get there just in case your flight is delayed and you cant make it!

You can wear shorts and tshirt (Smart not beachwear)

I would purchase a ticket when you get there just in case your flight is delayed and you cant make it!

You can wear shorts and tshirt (Smart not beachwear)

I've seen loads of people wearing swim / board shorts in Pacha everytime i've been on various nights.

Doable and you can buy the tix at diff vendors through the city. . . Unless you arrive really late. . Why not just sleep and be fresh for the next day?

Hey, i just remembered i bought mine online last year using this web site. . . Through the link of the calendar. . . I bought tix 72 hrs in advance. . . You print them in colour ad show idat the door. . They have you on an e list

Hey, i just remembered i bought mine online last year using this web site. . . Through the link of the calendar. . . I bought tix 72 hrs in advance. . . You print them in colour ad show idat the door. . They have you on an e list

If you are committed to going and use cabs I'd buy tix in advance. One less thing to have to sort out and you can relax dump bags and shoot. If I had to go into san an to check in and find tix that time would lose good clubbing time ! I've done it a few times arriving that hour and in the end just left checking in till next day. In absence of left luggage in past used to leave bags in a hire car. Not the best but needs must ! It's doable if you don't a*se about in san an looking for 'things' half the night like some people I've been with to the point it's not worth going any more !!!

Thanks for all the advice.

Kim - The pre tickets bought from here say last entry at 01:00, so would be no good.

Where is best to get tickets in San An? 5 years since I last went, and I'm sure everything has changed more than a little regards the West End.

i'd make it as easy as possible really...

1 - taxi to pacha right from airport
2 - buy a ticket on the door
3 - leave the luggage at the pacha wardrobe and enjoy your night
4 - head to san an after the party, check in and get some sleep...

as you've discovered correctly, ANY pre-sale ticket for pacha (not only ours) has "must enter before 1am" on it. the handling of this is sometimes strict, sometimes it isn't. but in your case I can't recommend getting a ticket beforehand because spotlight can't guarantee you'll get in after 1am.

smart shorts are OK for pacha, but definitely no swimwear.

i'd advise your hotel that you'll only check in early morning next day...

The pre tickets bought from here say last entry at 01:00, so would be no good.

Where is best to get tickets in San An? 5 years since I last went, and I'm sure everything has changed more than a little regards the West End.

That's a bummer ! Where are you staying ? Somewhere within short striking distance is likely best if Reception don't sell them.

If it was me with no car I'd go straight to Pacha and leave my stuff in their wardrobe room with a padlock on any section with valuables. It's no guarantee against pilfering but it's most unlikely there tbh. Just notify the hotel you won't be arriving until early following morning so they don't release your rooms.

I would check in to hotel first...things can go tits up by the time you leave Pacha.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bummer ! Where are you staying ? Somewhere within short striking distance is likely best if Reception don't sell them.

Staying in the Grand Sol over by the sunset strip. The other part to this is that there are 12 of us going out. I don't reckon everyone will be up for Pacha on the first night, so we will have to go to the hotel first.

I blame BA. They moved our flight back. We were supposed to land at 11:40, and everyone was up for it. At 12:40, people are not so sure about getting in.

I blame BA. They moved our flight back. We were supposed to land at 11:40, and everyone was up for it. At 12:40, people are not so sure about getting in.

Really?! Just because of a mere hour later? The night won't get jumping until 2-2:30 anyways! Tell your friends to spend an extra hour in bed the day of the flight!

Back