Real Ibiza Virgin calling for help

Jokern

Ok,

Me real Ibiza virgin and I have been surfing this site for some time now.
But I can't really get the idea of where I should concentrate to live and party.

Is it San Antonio, Ibiza Town or somewhere else??

I am a 29 year old male straight and I would like some real adventure... Lots of girls of course!! :p , but also some relaxing combined. Where should I go?

Ok, lets rephrase my question.
Which of San Antonia or Ibiza Town is the best place to party on and meet people? Where is the most and best nightclubs?

I would advise you use the search engine (although I suspect it will be of limited use in helping you to pop your cherry)

The clubs are spread out all over the island. If you want to pull then San An is probably for you, as that's where 18-30's and the like go.

... I would like some real adventure... Lots of girls of course!! :p ...
... helping you to pop your cherry
... If you want to pull ...

qpm8i1.gif

ok for all of yours who keep asking the me for tips
to pull a burd on ibiza my 3 top tips are

1) if your out in a club always remember the bigger the boobs the smaller the brain

2) always go for girls who are on there last night they are so easy

3) every holes a goal
(http://www.spotlight-forums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=668743)

Ok thanks for the tips!

HAHA, who said anything about real virginity. That was not what I meant. I said I was an Ibiza Virgin. The site has a link saying Ibiza Virgins meaning that you are new to Ibiza. Not that you are a virgin as a person.

LOL :)

I was genuinly not asking for where I can pull but where the best parties are...

Take care guys!

I will back off this thread.

At least you SpikeyM gave me some serious answer. I tought I get some different ideas of the location on Ibiza Island and interesting discussion on where things are good to be to party.

But I guess I need to find some travel tips elsewhere.

Haha. We're only messing. :lol:

Seriously though, it really depends what you're looking for. When you say 'best places to party' what do you mean?

Big Clubs? What type of music? How much will you have to spend? etc.

Back