Rastamouse

As i watch Cbeebies more than any channel, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm getting a bit sick of the Zingzillas....:lol:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-&-entertainment/rastamouse-already-annoying-201102143540/

"Any man dem hating on those likkle rodents is an utter raasclart, seen."

He added in his normal voice: "I'm not imitating black people, I'm imitating black people portrayed as rodents, so it's not racist."

TV pundit, Julian Cook, said: "Although probably not actually racist unless you're a dick, Rastamouse may not be amusing for much longer than a nanosecond.

"However, I'm looking forward to the episode 'Batty Mouse' where a gay mouse arrives on the scene and challenges the Easy Crew's staunch views on homosexuality." "

:lol:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-&-entertainment/rastamouse-already-annoying-201102143540/

"Any man dem hating on those likkle rodents is an utter raasclart, seen."

He added in his normal voice: "I'm not imitating black people, I'm imitating black people portrayed as rodents, so it's not racist."

TV pundit, Julian Cook, said: "Although probably not actually racist unless you're a dick, Rastamouse may not be amusing for much longer than a nanosecond.

"However, I'm looking forward to the episode 'Batty Mouse' where a gay mouse arrives on the scene and challenges the Easy Crew's staunch views on homosexuality." "

:lol:

Thats excellent! :lol:

Surely there's a campaign to be started here?

Curiosity lead to me downloading 'Red Dragon - Batty Boy Fi Die' the other day.

That level of hate is driven by an undercurrent of pure fear. Me reckons he likes a bit of batty himself - he's probably got piles holding onto all that angst.

I'm considering remixing it with Kylie or something.

Curiosity lead to me downloading 'Red Dragon - Batty Boy Fi Die' the other day.

That level of hate is driven by an undercurrent of pure fear. Me reckons he likes a bit of batty himself - he's probably got piles holding onto all that angst.

I'm considering remixing it with Kylie or something.

Classic :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My little girls love Rastamouse. But then they also love throwing tangerines down the stairs and drawing on the skirting boards so they are pretty easily pleased.

Anyone who's spent anytime watching CBeebies will see that it shows a diverse cross section of life to kids from a very young age. It's a great channel. And the shows are reasonably watchable for me too :lol:

It seems they are being criticised for being both PC and non -PC by airing the programme?? WTF?

But then again media commentators spent two days talking about David Cameron's new ****ing cat this week, so i guess a Rastamouse "Outrage" it's par for the course.....

But then again media commentators spent two days talking about David Cameron's new ****ing cat this week, so i guess a Rastamouse "Outrage" it's par for the course.....
^^^^
The things that people (esp. the media) concern themselves with these days are now truly beyond belief.

mate, this is the nuts, me and my 3 year old love it!!

make no mistake there are some hidden gems in kids tv, Peppa Pig, Waybuloo, Zingzillas just some to mention

My little girls love Rastamouse. But then they also love throwing tangerines down the stairs and drawing on the skirting boards so they are pretty easily pleased.

Anyone who's spent anytime watching CBeebies will see that it shows a diverse cross section of life to kids from a very young age. It's a great channel. And the shows are reasonably watchable for me too :lol:

It seems they are being criticised for being both PC and non -PC by airing the programme?? WTF?

Fook me, some people actually complained about the one armed presenter! get a fookin life!!

Back