Random Ibiza Clubbing Questions

faris

Hey all,

Ibiza virgin here, and I just had some questions (perhaps stupid ones, forgive the ignorance I'm from Canada ... and not too familar with Euro clubbing).

Anyways often at clubs here - girls get in free, is it the same thing in Ibiza or will my girls and I have to cough up cash to get in?

Anything I should know about the Ibiza clubbing experience - tips, warnings advice etc ...?!?!

Thanks to anyone to replies to a clueless North American! ;)

Cheers,
Farah

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive never heard of girls getting in free over there... It is possible to get free tickets to smaller events if you happen to be in the right place, at the right time. But that isn't dependant on gender.

The main warning I can give is: Ibiza is VERY expensive when it comes to clubbing. For the big nights you are looking at 40-60 euros a ticket, 6 euro's a bottle of water, 8 euros a bottle of beer.

Every one pays, tips,advice etc,well, you will need deep pockets, others here will give better advice...good luck Farah..:) nice slacks btw......

oh wow - thanks for the heads up! :)

it will be a strange experience to pay for clubbing, lol! still looking forward to it!

really?? you never pay? :confused:

Well to be honest very rarely. I usually get guestlist (which saves cover) or I know promoters and they get me in free. I mean I have paid cover before ... but the most is like $20 Canadian.

When I've visited places in the U.S (Vegas, NY) I've never paid cover - so Euro style clubbing will be pricey, but worth the price I am sure. :)

Well lets think it through - you usually get guest list or you know the promoter?

Do you know the promoter?

Are you the guest list?

I guess no as you have asked the question - get your hands in your pockets;)!:)

Well to be honest very rarely. I usually get guestlist (which saves cover) or I know promoters and they get me in free. I mean I have paid cover before ... but the most is like $20 Canadian.

When I've visited places in the U.S (Vegas, NY) I've never paid cover - so Euro style clubbing will be pricey, but worth the price I am sure. :)

Ms. Thing, there is no guestlist TONIGHT!!!

Just remember that if you do manage to get on the guestlist, you have to tell everyone you meet that night that you are on the guestlist otherwise it doesn't work.

Back