Rack your nuts on Newcastle to beat Villa @ 3.2

Super P

I don't promote gambling but this is a sure thing. A SURE thing.

Disclaimer. Do not bet on this thinking it is a sure thing.

I'm still creaming over my weekend scorers off Alex (chelsea), Ebanks-Blake and and Benni McCarthy £59 returns from an Alan Whicker on Sky Bet. Gracias.

Good result for Newcastle. King Joe now is it up there?

Nah, rather than recieve some adjulation he decided he say he was thinking about selling Owen. Donut !! Don't think he wants to be the fans best mate, just get his nut down and get some points on the board. I like him, he's a good manager just because he has been out the game a while doesn't mean he's bad. He kept those toerags Wimbledon in the PL to can't be too bad. !!

Nah, rather than recieve some adjulation he decided he say he was thinking about selling Owen. Donut !! Don't think he wants to be the fans best mate, just get his nut down and get some points on the board. I like him, he's a good manager just because he has been out the game a while doesn't mean he's bad. He kept those toerags Wimbledon in the PL to can't be too bad. !!

Yep i'll give you that. Think the deal suits both club and manager. He keeps them up on a short term deal no aggro and they reward him with a nice little earner (and his stock rises!) and they get to lure in a big name in the summer or transfer window without having to pay compo to current manager. Everyone's a winner. What could possibly go wrong:confused:

Be fair the players are there. Just needed a kick up the arris.

Still not having that Martins is only 25! He has been that age for about 10 years! Same as Yakubu.

Nice bet Pollock.

Now lump it all on Kiev tonight.

Porto are shocking travellers going to a very tough place to play, Porto's last away Champ League game was awful, they have lost the last 2 in their league and Kiev are in great form in their domestic league having scored 16 goals in 4 games and they won away when the sides met in the champ league.

13-10 is a crazy price. Free money.

Nice bet Pollock.

Now lump it all on Kiev tonight.

Porto are shocking travellers going to a very tough place to play, Porto's last away Champ League game was awful, they have lost the last 2 in their league and Kiev are in great form in their domestic league having scored 16 goals in 4 games and they won away when the sides met in the champ league.

13-10 is a crazy price. Free money.

Already on it my brother. It's Polack, I'm not a fish. I'm a shark.

Snore that off. Champions League so unreliable for betting. Racked it all on Kiev. Papa gets a brand new bag if it comes off, Papa has a queit weekend crying it it doesn't...

I'm graduation this weekend so a few extra nicker would go down a treaaaaat. Come on you Chicken Kiev !!!!

Not too bad. All depends on the price.

Usually stick with your Leeds/Leicester/Wolves/Darlingtons of this world.

Pretty consistent and reasonably good prices each weekend.

Like me away days for added value.

Well thats a fair few quid I'm never gonna see again. My gambling is sooooooooo weird, I ALWAYS go like two weeks winning everything, then two weeks winning nothing. Although now is not the time to be winning nothing, I'm proper polo and got no job and gotta smash up Bournemouth for three days and nights now. :spank:

Maybe I'll learn one day...

Well thats a fair few quid I'm never gonna see again. My gambling is sooooooooo weird, I ALWAYS go like two weeks winning everything, then two weeks winning nothing. Although now is not the time to be winning nothing, I'm proper polo and got no job and gotta smash up Bournemouth for three days and nights now. :spank:

Maybe I'll learn one day...

No job? I thought you were a 'fridgy'?

Back