quick break

heatherp6

just seen some cheap deals with Ryanair,in April from Leeds,
so just booked a break on the island from 14/17 April including admin fees
for 2 people it cost £95
and booked a room in Ponienta playa for the 3 nights for £83, so a nice quick break away.
It was only a few £s more for a week from the 14th,for the flights, but we just wanted a quick break

I had my picture taken there last time we were on the island, when it was my first time of hierbas, I was not able to stand up properly, :lol::lol:

I know what you're saying, I think Marith has an evil camera that takes false pictures (can't be right?)

there are some restaurants and bars open, but we,re going to enjoy the quiet, as we go back in September when everything is open,
theres quite a few bars in west end open, and I think one of the main clubs is open all year, remember the locals like to go out as well x

How bizare, just came on the cool season forum to start a self indulgent 'booked' thread for out of season visitors:D

We fly out 7th return 17th from Leeds, will be on the same flight home!!

Staying over at the Jabeque.

Hi where area are you staying in weluv ,Is that the apartments in PDB,I originally put this post in general posts to let people there are some cheap flights just now, but I got evicted from there,:eek::eek::eek:.
but it probably makes more sense it being here,:) as we are going in the cool season, did you get really cheap flights as well ?

Jabeque is across the road from Es Vive, a location we particularly enjoy. Four flights (2 x adult & 2 x children, same price!) < £300 which was fair as it is school holidays when we fly out.

We would ideally have gone in February as per last year but no direct flights scuppered that plan.

Back