Queuing times and pre bought tickets

Cranburn

Hi All,

Apologies if this has been asked before. I've had a look around and can't seem to find anything related.

Myself and a few friends are heading out on the 23rd and have tickets bought for Carl Cox closing at Space and Paradise closing at DC10.

I was just wondering if we have our tickets bought already, do we get faster entry. We bought the tickets from Resident Advisor and it doesn't say any where on them.

Also, what time would you recommend going to each night after the opening times? I've not been to Ibiza now for four years so I'm a little out of touch.

Thanks so much in advance.

J

hi j, internet tickets have a separate access at space which is normally faster than the pay on the door queue. although tbh for a party as popular as carl cox i am sure you'll have to wait whichever queue you are in.

getting in times depend on what djs you want to hear and your budget ;) i love space early from 10pm, but it can get expensive if you stay for the full 8 hours! the headline djs normally start around 2am, carl cox probably around 4am.

Hi James,

Thanks very much for the reply... really appreciate it.

Thanks for the tips as well. Although this is my 6th time to Ibiza, I've not been in 4 years so I'm a little rusty. Thanks again.

J

Back