question??

hi i think sum mite b open but ive heard its best to go at the end of april or the beggining of may,thats wen im thinkin of goin.r u goin on ya own?

the season officially opens on may 1st. however depending when easter falls in the year and the number of flights/package tours coming in, some bars may open earlier.

thanks for the advice stpehen,

zach, i should be going with two mates, but they are quite unreliable and at the last min may cancel on me so i may be going on my own, how about u? which part u staying

i will most likly b goin on my own aswel i dont think my mates r really up 4 it.if i go i will be deffo stayin in san ann thats the most lively n most bars r there.ive heard its better if u stay in hostels its cheaper.were u thinkin of stayin

hey zach, i wana stay in playa den bossa, i cant wait so exicted, may have 2 mtes coming or may go on my own, booking flights end of feb, gona go mid april

Hiya zach, where you from? i'm going out on 2nd May goin to find pr work, i'm going out with my sister and m8 but loads of ppl are going out on there own so don't worry you wont be only one. a few of us are gonna meet up when we're there too if u want to, we're stayin in a cheap hostel in centre of san an.

i'm gettin very excited just like cunninghamali, i can't imagine what im gonna be like on the plane on way there! eeek!

luv heather, 22 F, Isle Of Man
xxx

hi im from nottingham iwill b goin on my own but ive been speakin to a couple of peeps who im gunna meet up wid i think ye it would b good to meet up ive heard the best place to look 4 jobs is at a bar called the ship inn.im well excited also i know isle love it. how much money r u takin? xxxx

Hiya Zach, im bringin about 1500 quid (more if i can) with me, im really gonna try make it last in case i really need it for rent or something! im really excited too, what sort of work u wanting to do? yeah they have a recruitment day at the Ship Inn in may i think.
xxx

Back