Question For The 07 Summer Workers

diggidy dan

Hey i got back from ibiza last week and i feel depressed and i was only there for 1 week. Whats it feel like for you workers coming back to the uk i cant imagine how depressing. What do you do in the winter and how do you make the time go quicker till the next season. sounds like a sone silly questions dont they.

hey i got back two weeks ago and ive been so miserable since ive got bk its a joke! dont really no wat to do with myself been trying to get bk to normal life but its so hard i was there for only 7 weeks it sucks!

i didnt work for long i were selling pre party tickets for carl cox at space. yeh im hoping to go bk next year just gotta see how my money goes are u going bk 4 a hol or to work?

How do you get a job at Pacha? I'd love to apply for a position as a wrangler for the dancers. How would you get the job dancing in the champagne glass? I'd love to meet the choreographer.

I got back yes2day after just over 6months hard work, Touched down at Stanstead, looked out the window n really wanted to cry!Sky was gray everything was just errrr!

I got back yes2day after just over 6months hard work, Touched down at Stanstead, looked out the window n really wanted to cry!Sky was gray everything was just errrr!

It must have been nice to be home, you know, just a little bit........

Gina - G

Hello,

I am going to work in Ibiza on 3rd May where did you work and what do you mean by hard work cos I am a bit of a lazy assssss ha ha

Back