Question about VIP Tables

Includes the price of your ticket, VIP entry, VIP area table and waitress service and drinks up to the value of the table. (Bottles start at 300 EUR and include 10 mixers)
This ticket is an advance booking, you will pay on arrival: 200 €

^ I saw you offer VIP Tables and as I have already paid for one of my m8s entire holiday to Ibiza (as i'm giving it him as a bday present) I was wondering about this.

My question is when it says 'drinks upto the value of the table' does this mean ie if the table costs 200 euros..you get 200 euros of drinks? If so am confused about why it says bottles start at 300 euros?

I saw you offer VIP Tables and as I have already paid for one of my m8s entire holiday to Ibiza (as i'm giving it him as a bday present) I was wondering about this.

My question is when it says 'drinks upto the value of the table' does this mean ie if the table costs 200 euros..you get 200 euros of drinks? If so am confused about why it says bottles start at 300 euros?

Because it's a minimum of 2 persons, so 2 x €200 = €400.

From memory €300 will only get you their cheapest branded vodka. Looking at €350+ for your favourite brands of other spirits - JD, Bacardi etc.

Exactly what WIC says. minimum two people per table, 400€ min spend it is then and bottles start at 300€.

Back