Question about the Ushuaia Hotel

Thanks for your reply.

I have actually been to the Ushuaia Hotel, i went for the opening party in May.

but i was just wondering if the hotel in the link is now the ushuaia hotel? because if so, that price is stupidly cheap!

Two quick questions:
Anybody know where the Ushuaia shop is in San An?

How long does it take to get from Ushuaia to the airport, is it walk able ?

Cheers :)

do you know the pharmacy at the bottom of the west end? almost next to it.....

:arrow: http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?p=1418081#post1418081

Yep, perfect. Cheers McRackin.

My flight a week on Sat is at 1:30am so tempted to catch Sasha at Ushuaia.
Won't have any luggage and already checked in etc.
How long does it take to get from Ushuaia to the airport?
If it needs a taxi are they easy to get from outside Ushuaia?

Not all the familiar with PDB and that side of the island. Cheers for the heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does need a taxi if you've no hire car - was going to do the exact same flight time immediately after Never Say Never before it all went a bit awry last trip :p

You can have problems getting taxis after Ushuaia - it's absolute chaos at that time of night round there. Guess you can pre-order a pick-up from nearby hotel ? :idea: would have loads to time to catch flight if no bag to check in.

It does need a taxi if you've no hire car - was going to do the exact same flight time immediately after Never Say Never before it all went a bit awry last trip :p

You can have problems getting taxis after Ushuaia - it's absolute chaos at that time of night round there. Guess you can pre-order a pick-up from nearby hotel ? :idea: would have loads to time to catch flight if no bag to check in.

Cheers for the info.
A nice little addition to my trip. Thought I flew home on the Friday until I checked yesterday :lol:

Nice way to end .. well .. musically ! Do resist the temptation to hit on women in there when you've got a flight to catch :lol:

After several cases of waiting an age for a taxi post Space, I have discovered a quick alternative, and used it this same tactic when leaving Ushuaia earlier this season:

What you should do is, instead of waiting in the queue directly outside, walk through Playa d'En Bossa in the direction of Figueretas/Ibiza Town and go to the taxi rank opposite the Garbi - very few people seem to do this, and you can catch a taxi in next to no time! :)

Little tip for anybody. Does anybody else do this?

Back