question about Space on Sunday...

ric

does anyone know if still charge full price to get in if i was to turn up at about 8/9am??

seriously thinking of organising a last minute trip and would want to catch the morning hours in the terrace and leave at closing but really don't want to be paying anywhere near 60 euro for 4hrs in a club which will more than likely only have one main room open at that time...

:)

Unless you manage to do a deal with the doormen, likelihood is it'll be that price, Ric. But to be honest it's not that bad if you really want to see the later sets .. these days I rarely stay in any of the clubs for more than 4-5 hours - and as at Amnesia for example, the biggest cost comes from drinks to last through all those hours inside ... which gets more and more the longer you stay :lol: !

I would pay it.

Last 4/5 hours in Space for 2012!!

Cox on the terrace maybe??

Daylight!!

Like old times??

Magical!!

FILL YOUR BOOTS:)

what time you think is best to go then??

i was thinking about going in early seeing the starting fiesta then going back later on..... is that even possible??

what time you think is best to go then??

i was thinking about going in early seeing the starting fiesta then going back later on..... is that even possible??

you won't be able to leave and come back in again with the same ticket - you'll need to buy a new one.

with presale tickets you'll need to be in by 10pm. else just buy a ticket on the door (if available). space closing is always a bit tricky...

i suppose i could always try to walk past the doormen and into the club wearing a comedy fake, beard, nose and top hat... :lol:

really not fussed on the car park for the closing as it means being in Space for hours and spending ridiculous money.... car park during the opening was great with Orbital but i'd rather save myself the money this time...

still not even sure if i'm going yet.... need to balance the funds and get 3hrs holiday off work for monday... :lol:

Back