Question about SHM show at Pacha Ibiza Monday Aug. 23rd 2010

lahousemafia10

Hello. Me and my friends will be in Ibiza from Aug. 21st-27th for our first trip to the island and we wanted to check out SHM at Pacha on Monday the 23rd; however, we found out that the tickets where sold out for the event. I just wanted to know from people who have previously been to Ibiza and to the SHM show, is there any way we can buy tickets at the door on the day of the event from Pacha or from some else. Thank you for your help!

Hello. Me and my friends will be in Ibiza from Aug. 21st-27th for our first trip to the island and we wanted to check out SHM at Pacha on Monday the 23rd; however, we found out that the tickets where sold out for the event. I just wanted to know from people who have previously been to Ibiza and to the SHM show, is there any way we can buy tickets at the door on the day of the event from Pacha or from some else. Thank you for your help!

Hello! Yes you can still purchase tickets on the island by visiting the club mechandise shops such as The T-Shirt Shop in San Antonio bay. Also check around playa den bossa area as well as central San Antonio. These tix are discounted, never pay at the door because it's xpensive!

Roll on September! Ibiza rocks!

You could give it a miss!!! Many threads on here saying how rammed it is spoiling the night. Go to Coccon or DC10 or both.

Go to Privilege for Tiesto instead, it's an incredible night and it's not rammed and boiling hot, you have space to dance! Enjoy

Wow thank you so much for all of your advice. I guess I will look into buying the tickets but if they get too expensive, Tiesto is never a bad option, and I would love to see him in Ibiza. Thanks for the help!

Hi Guys,

Is it the same for the closing party of SHM?
Becaus it's also the first time we go to Ibiza and it was especially for SHM closing party and now it's also sold out.

Could i also find tickets in the bars at playa den bossa?

( we will arrive during the same day at Ibiza and want to go that night to Pacha SHM. )

Maybe there's a difference between the closing party and a regular monday.
I hope not...

Greets,

Pieter

Hi Guys,

Is it the same for the closing party of SHM?
Becaus it's also the first time we go to Ibiza and it was especially for SHM closing party and now it's also sold out.

Could i also find tickets in the bars at playa den bossa?

( we will arrive during the same day at Ibiza and want to go that night to Pacha SHM. )

Maybe there's a difference between the closing party and a regular monday.
I hope not...

Greets,

Pieter

I've never had a problem buying tickets for the closing parties on the day of the party. It seems that SHM is particularly rammed but my opinion is that the clubs just keep selling tickets based on the assumption that most folk only stay for a couple of hours so there is a constant turnaround of clubbers.

I've never had a problem buying tickets for the closing parties on the day of the party. It seems that SHM is particularly rammed but my opinion is that the clubs just keep selling tickets based on the assumption that most folk only stay for a couple of hours so there is a constant turnaround of clubbers.

Thnx for the reply!

Aight, so it won't be a problem buying tickets on the day of the closing party?
And otherwise we could buy tickets for other clubs in the bars on the island?

Cheers!
Can't wait to go to Ibiza!

When i was in ibiza in august i was also going to go SHM at pacha. After meeting a few friends out there who were there a couple of days before us, we descided not to go. As everyone is saying, far too crowded, fights kicking off, overselling tickets to make more money. Even stories of groups of people being chucked out by bouncers for no reason so they could cram more people in :(. Tickets at shops are about 45 euros upwards. At Cafe Mambo they're about 60 euros, and on the door, u ready? 100 euros?!

I went to tiesto instead and had the best night of my life :)

Back