Question about san antonio ibiza 2013..

I wondered is there any bars or clubs that do crawls which are like the ones you see on TV for magaluf/kavos etc...like unlimited drinks for a hour..etc ? or buy 1 drink get 1 free..and stuff like that??

In the West End there are dozens of bars that do drinks deals and free shots etc but it's all local spirits and local beers so you won't be getting smirnoff vodka or decent schnapps or sambuca. You really can't walk down the main strip without PRs trying to get you into the bars so if it's a boozy night you are after just head round several of the bars and if you find one you like stay there for a bit and then move on for some more special offers. I have no idea about unlimited drinks for an hour i'm not sure if anywhere does that but on some nights in Eden you buy a wristband for 40 euros (i think) and all drinks are free for the night which isn't bad considering its 6 Euros a beer

There are companies that do bar crawls, I used to sell them and work them! Normally 10 euros for a wristband, buy1get1free on drinks in 6 bars for 3 hours plus free bottles of spirits being passed round the group in every bar.
Normally people get very very drunk and there is an obscene amount of pulling!
Good if you go out in a small group and want to make some new friends as it's very much centred around getting people talking to other groups....Plus the first bar was normally a more chilled affair, sitting out at tables, the reps getting you chattin to each other to ease you in...often did that in Entice which is quite a nice bar too :)

Bars dont do the all you can drink anymore because it's illegal, the odd time the odd bar does until they get fined but its rare these days...We used to do it at the Ok Corral under the old ownership, all you could drink except top shelf for 12 euros, had to stop after we got a fair few fines though :D

I don't mean to be condescending, but if you're after Kavos or Magaluf have you considered... Kavos or Magaluf?? I mean, at the very least you'll prob save yourself a few quid. And you're guarenteed to get exactly what you want. Ibiza is as expensive as it's reputation, unless of course you're just doing the West End strip & San An, in which case you're basically doing a 18-30s style holiday in any number of faceless Med resorts.

Just a suggestion.

I'm not trying to put you off coming, I'm sure you will have a whale of a time, be captivated by & fall in love with island like the rest of us. I reckon once you experience Ibiza you prob won't give a moments thought to elsewhere.

Hi thanks for the replies..I know it's a laughable question as i'm going to ibiza and it's totally diff from kayos etc..I just wondered because one of my friends I've bought him this holiday for his bday and i know he isn't as rich as me and my other mate..plus we never got to do this kind of thing before..so I thought i'd ask..I do know about the pr's in west end as i went to san antonio last year..wednesday23 for the bar crawls do you know where i can find more info about dates etc for those?

Don't think you need all you can drink deals mate. You'd be far better heading to Bora Bora beach with a bottle of Ron, a bottle of Coke, a bag of 'hielo' and some 'vasos plasticos'.

Back