Pyramid Pre-Party San An

Chipper500

Hello fellow Ibiza lovers

Looking a bit of information and advice

Myself and a few friends are heading out to the white isle for my stag doo in September...

I have been to ibiza many many times so there was only one place fitting for me to spend my last lads holiday as a single man

We will b staying in BDB but we plan on spending 1 day in San An, primarily because a friend of ours is going for the first time and we want him to exp. the sunset strip.

Our plan is, Mambos for dinner and cocktails, watch the sunset and then quickly see the West End....

We will be going to Pyramid in Amnesia that night, so we plan on going to a pre party and hopefully get a party bus to the club

Last time I was in Ibiza (5 years ago) the Amnesia Pre party’s were in a bar called Itaca on the beach front on the promenade.

Is this still the case? And if not where have they moved too?

Also what time does the sun set mid Sept?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello fellow Ibiza lovers

Looking a bit of information and advice
Myself and a few friends are heading out to the white isle for my stag doo in September...

Our plan is, Mambos for dinner and cocktails, watch the sunset and then quickly see the West End....
We will be going to Pyramid in Amnesia that night, so we plan on going to a pre party and hopefully get a party bus to the club
Last time I was in Ibiza (5 years ago) the Amnesia Pre party’s were in a bar called Itaca on the beach front on the promenade.
Is this still the case? And if not where have they moved too?
Also what time does the sun set mid Sept?

Thanks in advance!

I hope you don't mind me editing your post...

Sunset in September is around 8ish. You can google your date to get almost exact time. I advise you book a table at Mambos the day or two before

No pre-party for Pyramid - I would add that if your friend is trying to get the Ibiza experience I wouldn't advise Pyramid. Not many people are attending this night and imo it isn't a great atmopshere but if you have no alternative nights out then it will have to be. There is DC10 as an alternative to Pyramid which will be very busy

Back