Pukka up + Together advice please

copa

I'm thinking about getting tickets for the Pukka up boat party in PDB. Any reviews? Is it good? Is it worth 55 euros?? How much are the drinks?

It is supposed to include tickets to Together at amnesia but Ive read you have to be there by a certian time? What time? I don't understand why it doesn't say what time you have to be there if they are selling these tickets on ibiza spotlight.

If you get there too late what happens? Do yo have to pay full price or just the differnce?

Thanks

it is pukka up who decides at what time you have to be inside the club and they will let you know onboard the boat party.

for space it's 11pm. for amnesia it will surely also be rather early. at the start of the season, before carl cox started at space, also together at amnesia was included. back then, they opened amnesia early and had pukka up on the terrace. also there you had to be in by a certain time, but not sure if it was 11pm or midnight.

one thing is for sure though - getting the boat party AND together closing at 55€ is an absolute steal - together closing alone is worth 45€ in presale.

I asked about this a while back, it seems there's no definitive answer.. It would appear the PDB one you do at least have time to go get showered etc before heading to Amnesia, whereas I've got tickets for the San An one which I think you go straight there.

I'm gonna be a mess!

I asked about this a while back, it seems there's no definitive answer.. It would appear the PDB one you do at least have time to go get showered etc before heading to Amnesia, whereas I've got tickets for the San An one which I think you go straight there.

I'm gonna be a mess!

What? That doesn't make any sense. The boat party ends at 5. Amnesia doesn't even open intil 11 I thought. Thats 6 hours later!

Yeh the San An boat party finishes at 9, the PdB one finishes at 5, hence I said at least you get time to geo change and stuff.

I'm gonna be a mess!

I couldn't think of anything worse then going to Amnesia feeling anything but fresh lol.

So much sweat.

I'm gonna be a mess!

same here mary hopefully il be too drunk bit time im heading to space later on fresh up in the space toilets ha

I've heard a rumour that there may be an hour in between getting off the boat and getting on the Amnesia bus.. fingers crossed I have time to sprint back to my hotel and spruce myself up!! :)

Back