Pukka Up Tickets Cheaper Direct?

Hypno

Not trying to start any trouble here but was curious as to why there is a price discrepancy between spotlight prices and the price through Pukkaup.com. Looks like they are selling them for 60 Euro vs. Spotlight's price of 65 Euro. They offer box office pickup as well and seeing as I am buying 5 tickets it may add up to a 35 or 40 dollar savings through them. Any thoughts?

Also, does Pukka Up ever sell out before hand? I am looking to a mid-August trip but am not sure of the popularity and necessity of buying beforehand. Any help is appreciated!

I suppose it would have helped if I had paid attention to the fact it was buying through a UK site..thank you for pointing that out. Didn't even notice the GBP...Makes sense now.

Any thoughts on the popularity issue? Not sure if I should buy now or just wait. I don't want them to sell out but I could not find anything on the forums that says they ever do..

I suppose it would have helped if I had paid attention to the fact it was buying through a UK site..thank you for pointing that out. Didn't even notice the GBP...Makes sense now.

Any thoughts on the popularity issue? Not sure if I should buy now or just wait. I don't want them to sell out but I could not find anything on the forums that says they ever do..

we sell out our allocation, i know that much!

Back