Pukka Up 2013 Ibiza Sold out??

I was looking at tickets for 2013 and about 2 weeks ago i saw pukka up and spotlight offered 40 euro earlybird tickets..i thought eh am not going till august..am looking too much into this..then went on today and it says on pukka up their all sold out? but spotlight has 50 euro earlybird 2nd release tickets left?? is it common for the tickets to sell out this fast??

I was looking at tickets for 2013 and about 2 weeks ago i saw pukka up and spotlight offered 40 euro earlybird tickets..i thought eh am not going till august..am looking too much into this..then went on today and it says on pukka up their all sold out? but spotlight has 50 euro earlybird 2nd release tickets left?? is it common for the tickets to sell out this fast??

The number of early bird tickets available are always very limited anyway. Only a small % of tickets will be early bird so if people know they are definitely going to an event they get snapped up.
From my knowledge Pukka up boat parties always sell out so if you know you are definitely going to go on one you may aswell buy early.
2nd release are still available and will be for a good while yet so i wouldnt worry

as evolution explained, the first release earlybird tickets were very limited and on march 1st they changed to second release. there will be a third release, but the date isn't clear yet. better just get them while they're cheap!

Yeah I bought 3 :) 1 for my mate who's going as a bday present and 1 for my other mate who's paying me back (i bought him the holiday for his bday) :p ..quite hoping theres more events on for august 4th- 12th because so far I'm not seeing much..

Back