*** Pukka Up 2012 ***

polish-prime-minister-donald-tusk-has-voted-presidental-elections_361506.jpg

already purchased my tix on here expecting entry to Ushuaia afterwards..... and was delighted to see it was goni be Sasha's night :( .... not happy ......

already purchased my tix on here expecting entry to Ushuaia afterwards..... and was delighted to see it was goni be Sasha's night :( .... not happy ......

sorry for that - it's not in our hands. you can cancel your tickets if not happy with the new cooperation.

its cool, ive mentioned to the rest of my group and the majority are quite happy as they like Mark Ronson and Zane Lowe....ill just go along with a petted lip :(;)

its cool, ive mentioned to the rest of my group and the majority are quite happy as they like Mark Ronson and Zane Lowe....ill just go along with a petted lip :(;)

all cool - the boat party will be just as good and W.A.R. also seems to have a good summer ahead

Pukka Up Boat Party Pd'B - 03/0712

A few questions about the Pukka Up boat party on 3rd July?

Will this ticket still include entrance into Space after, even though its Carl Cox's opening party?

If so, is there a deadline for what time you need to be in Space by, or can you gain entry any time throughout the night?

I ask the above because only going to be on the island for 3 days, and tuesday is pretty much only opportunity we have to catch sunset with what else we have planned. One idea tossed-up was go on boat party during the day, then head to San An after for sunset, head back to Playa d'En Bossa get some food, then hit Space later on.

A few questions about the Pukka Up boat party on 3rd July?

Will this ticket still include entrance into Space after, even though its Carl Cox's opening party?

If so, is there a deadline for what time you need to be in Space by, or can you gain entry any time throughout the night?

I ask the above because only going to be on the island for 3 days, and tuesday is pretty much only opportunity we have to catch sunset with what else we have planned. One idea tossed-up was go on boat party during the day, then head to San An after for sunset, head back to Playa d'En Bossa get some food, then hit Space later on.

yes entry is of course included. there is a time limit, pukka up staff will let you know (surely before 11pm, maybe earlier).

new plans again, only for the FRIDAY boats:

SAN ANTONIO FRIDAY BOAT includes WE ARE ROCKSTARS at IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL
PLAYA D'EN BOSSA FRIDAY BOAT includes SASHA at USHUAÏA
effective from tomorrow 6th July!

TUESDAY BOATS (SAN AN AND PLAYA D'EN BOSSA) still include CARL COX at SPACE.

Hope it isn't too cheesy Bones...! Starting to regret buying ticket for it...

had a chat with the PU guys the other day. the music is surely on the more commercial side of things, but as far as i understood them, they've realised they could do with a bit more edginess and they'll try to do this in the near future.

I understood to maybe play a few commericla tunes like SHM or Avicii, But Bodyrox and some run DMC remix? No thanks....

Pukka up Tickets for Space???

When you do the Pukka Up boat party , are the tickets you get for Space afterwards on the Tuesday the **** ones you have to be in before 12? . :?:

Back