Psychoactive substances act - from today

Ikoda

Thought I'd post that the psychoactive substances act comes in to force today.

This is a blanket ban on anything that changes mood.
But the government have said they will only enforce it on the former legal substances (illegal legal substances? :lol: )

Feels like the UK has taken a step back...

It's an outrageous attack on our personal freedom, when many other countries have reached the beginning of the end of prohibition. The best way to get rid of nasty synthetic cannabis is to legalise the real thing...

Anyway, I stashed a few still-legal-to-possess chems, but it does mean I won't risk packing any benzo analogues in my case this year - remember stuff you can legally possess is now highly illegal to import or export. Back to tanning a 1/3 of a bottle of brandy to get to sleep after an Ibiza sesh. :eek: :spank:

2c-b-fly is very nice, for anyone who managed to get their hands on some. :D But mostly these legal highs seemed to be even dodgier versions of cannabis or coke/speed.

2c-b-fly is very nice, for anyone who managed to get their hands on some. :D

Any relation to 2cb? I had the best/worst trip experience of my life on that stuff. Only did 1 bomb.

At it's best it made me feel centre of the universe. The most elation I've ever felt. Then shit got weird. The whole of my reality disintegrated infront of me and I had a solipsistic episode. Proper scary.

I mean, I can laugh about it now... but at the time, jeez!

Any relation to 2cb? I had the best/worst trip experience of my life on that stuff. Only did 1 bomb.

At it's best it made me feel centre of the universe. The most elation I've ever felt. Then shit got weird. The whole of my reality disintegrated infront of me and I had a solipsistic episode. Proper scary.

I mean, I can laugh about it now... but at the time, jeez!

Jesus. That sounds mental

Any relation to 2cb?

Never tried that one, but yeah, I believe so. Very visual without some of the mind games I've had on other psychedelics - no matter how crazy it gets, you know you're tripping... and I've done it to the level where the whole room just about merges; the white space between my wardrobes looked like the gateway to another dimension and my bedroom light was but a swirl on the ceiling. I felt quite relaxed on it and in fact kept trying to push it on further, but was also sinking beers and cider... Would be a bit crazy to do out, though. It was also responsible for my psychedelic Faceache meltdown of a week or so ago. :eek:

Never tried that one, but yeah, I believe so. Very visual without some of the mind games I've had on other psychedelics - no matter how crazy it gets, you know you're tripping... and I've done it to the level where the whole room just about merges; the white space between my wardrobes looked like the gateway to another dimension and my bedroom light was but a swirl on the ceiling. I felt quite relaxed on it and in fact kept trying to push it on further, but was also sinking beers and cider... Would be a bit crazy to do out, though. It was also responsible for my psychedelic Faceache meltdown of a week or so ago. :eek:

no offence but having read your posts on here and elsewhere you sound completely obsessed with drugs - might be time to take a breather...?

no offence but having read your posts on here and elsewhere you sound completely obsessed with drugs - might be time to take a breather...?

I actually don't take stuff that often these days, mostly getting up to run at weekends! I've had a bit of fly recently, but the novelty has worn off... Wouldn't mind some hippy outdoors light psychedelic fun for the solstice, but don't want to be bumping into people...

had a friend who got into 2cb's and it didnt suit her , she'd just be glazed over. 2ci is the worst accidental trip ive ever had , all those 2c's are def not for me! anything in pill form for that matter

Back