Privilege or Es Paradis?

Ajax

Hey guys. Have my first trip to the island coming up in a couple weeks and I've noticed there's been a change to the calendar since I last checked it.

Originally my plan was to check out Fiesta Del Agua at Es Paradis on the 23rd, then over to Privilege for Supermartxe on the 24th and then back to Es Paradis for the Glow Neon Party on the 25th.

I've just checked the calendar and can see that nothing is happening at Privilege on the 24th anymore but there are some events on the 23rd and 25th. Completely torn about what to do now!

I wanted to check out Privilege because it's the biggest club in the world right, it'd be quite a spectacle I'm sure. The nights at Es Paradis sound like they'd be super fun though.

What do you guys think? Is it possible to do two in one night maybe? Does Privilege get full each night or does it only get semi full and not even open up all areas? Should I consider not going to one of the Es Paradis nights and focus on Privilege instead?

So many questions and no idea which way I should go with this :(

For privilege make sure you go on a night where they are using the main room. As for Es Paradise, I'd say if you want to see what it is like go for it, but don't expect it to be busy. Popping out and across the road to Eden might be a better bet.

Defo try and get to to amnesia or even ushuaia as those do get much busier than the ones you are aiming to visit and will give you a better feel of Ibiza, but that's just my opinion :)

I wouldn't be surprised if you could pick up free entry or discount bands to Es Paradise, Eden or even privilege, usually found around the egg area of San An mid afternoon time.

That's some good advice, I was going to buy some tickets in advance too so maybe I'll just hold off on that.

It looks like I have another clash that I can't work out - Elrow or Pure Pacha on the 24th :/ I get the feeling the music will be better at pacha but the atmosphere better at elrow?

elrow hands down. It will be mostly tech house but the atmosphere is so ridiculous. Totally worth it. Amnesia is also my fav club.

I probably wouldnt bother with Es Paradis, havent been for over 10 years now, nothing there attracts me to it

Havent been to Privilege when fully open for a while too (been to Vista lots), but that will change this year with Resistance! I would pick Privilege out of the two

Back