Primal Scream 2nd September Amnesia

Dirk

PRIMAL SCREAM presents SCREAMADELICA with a Balearic set by Alfredo! Doesnt get much better than that!

the only billboard that matters this year:

295844_253077424723629_210277322336973_820331_3744191_n.jpg

mtv ibiza

Have to agree - this is the one standout gig in Ibiza that I'd really love to be at.

Farley and Heller on the decks too - proper Balearic night this one. 8)

Not seen anything like this in the last decade.

If only I was there. :eek:

...and an Alfredo Balearic set! Just getting ready just now and cannot wait!:D:D:D:D

You going along to this then, McRackin ? :D

PS - was that all night beach party at s'Estanyol last night ? Was anyone we know in attendance ? ;)

I pledged both my left and right bollocks more than once already this season .. and still circumstances prevented me from getting to my real "must do's". Reckon it's fate - if you want it too much you don't get to have it ! :lol:

This is the stand out night for the whole season.

Alfredo playing whilst they play a film about chilling in the background, then farley, then primal scream, then x press 2...

I pledged both my left and right bollocks more than once already this season .. and still circumstances prevented me from getting to my real "must do's". Reckon it's fate - if you want it too much you don't get to have it ! :lol:

I know, it was announced when we were over there in June and we said we had to do it, but we both couldn't get this week off and had to go back two weeks ago instead..proper devo'd sat here tonight..their on 3:30 till 5:00 I wouldn't bet on them being on their best form :lol: well that's how I'm consoling meself anyway!

Fantastically messy! A shame more people didnt quite get Alfredo, but I loved it all.

Was fantastic, best ever night I've had in Ibiza by far.

Will any of the sets be up for download anywhere? I'd especially like Terry Farleys set.

Back