Pre-NYE weekend plans

TM78

Going to Eats Everything at sub club tonight, looking forward too it, should be a top night, quite a few pals are all going, so should be a laugh at any rate.

It will take a lot to top Moodymann & floating points who I saw on Boxing Day though, fantastic night:)

still considering Pressure @ arches tomorrow for Ben Sims / DVS1 & joris voorn...will see how sub club tonight goes!!

Tonight I'm going to Boogie Lounge, Epsom. My mate is DJ-ing, and with an eye on Monday night, I don't intend to get proper on it. Just going to show support.

Tomorrow - may also wander out. Just to stave from boredom more than anything.

After an impromptu session till 6this morning i wanted to take it easy but stupidly promised friends i would meet for a drink, tomorrow pick up the keys for my new house and then try and get all moved in and unpacked ready for new year and back to work on the 2nd :)

Went to a mate's parent's pub tonight for his birthday but I drove as I think my liver has taken a right beating over the last week or so. Shame as they are still having a lock-in and was a decent night.

Tomorrow - vintage themed pub crawl in Winchester for another mate's birthday. No idea what to expect really, I guess it'll just be getting drunk whilst wearing tweed, flat caps and a shirt that your dad wouldn't wear. Roughly 20 of us going so should be fun enough.

Sunday - give my organs another day off. Go for a decent run and smash in some press ups and sit ups. Possibly go out and buy some new clobber in the sales.

Monday - train to London, drinks around town, pre party at my mate's brother's place in Bethnal Green, then off to Cafe 1001 to party into 2013.

Tuesday - The NYE party at 1001 doesn't finish til midday, must make sure we leave sometime before that as I'm hoping to be back in Southampton in time to get to the Saints vs Arsenal game.

I went out for Mexican and to the cinema for Lincoln with the parents on Friday.

Saturday night was spent on airplanes.

Today I watched Chelsea win while sitting in a hotel cafe waiting to check in. Once I get settled in, I will go rent a bike and do some sightseeing in Lima 8)

Still no idea what I'll do for NYE but on the 1st I am off to Lake Titicaca :D

Loving the Darts, lastnight was superb!!!
Quiet Hogmany tonight, Darts Final tomorrow....fly out to Mexico Thursday am for BPM

Have a good time everyone

Loving the Darts, lastnight was superb!!!
Quiet Hogmany tonight, Darts Final tomorrow....fly out to Mexico Thursday am for BPM

Have a good time everyone
I await the review of bpm mate:)

in hotel in Edinburgh , getting slowly ready for liquid rooms.

happy Hogmanay & all the best when it comes guys!!

We went to paris on sunday 30th for 3 nts..Rex club sunday night and just street drinking on NYE walking around seeing the sights..We kept it Irish...:p

Back