Pre Ibiza workers Party 2008!!

melissababe000

Event InfoName:pre Ibiza workers Party 2008!!
Tagline:Get messy with your fellow workers!!
Host:Ella Mc
Type:Party - Night of Mayhem
Time and PlaceStart Time:Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 7:00pm
End Time:Sunday, March 30, 2008 at 10:00am
Location:paramount (wetherspoons) a few bars, Then off to Area 51
Street:eek:xford road
City/Town:Manchester, United Kingdom
View Map

Google
MapQuest
Microsoft
Yahoo

Contact InfoPhone:079526469168
Email:milkybar_kid1@hotmail.co.uk

Description

For anyone going to work in ibiza 2008!!

It's that time of year again to meet some of your fellow workers, before you fly off to the white isles!!

MANCHESTER MEETUP!!
THE DETAILS!

Alright everyone that is coming, we are meeting up in paramount on oxford road at 7:30pm on The 29th march(saturday night) then do a bit of a bar crawl to get to know each other!!!

The nightclub I have chosen for us to go is Area 51 dresscode is = Dress up to get down!! it opens at 1:30am n shuts at 9am!!! Its a good club they have nights like kiss da funk, filth Ibiza, The zoo project Ibiza, Bitch, sextoy, club Azuli Ibiza, And some of the best dj's around the world especially Ibiza residents from the likes of Tom Novy and Sandy Rivera space, Jo Mills Dc10/Radio 1!! Im also tryin to get guest list too!

Hope you can make it, as its a good way to get to know your summer work mates!! Loads of us met up at a pre party in 2006 n are still friends now!! so
get your party heads on and get to manchester coz this is something you dont wanna miss!! 8)

see you all on the 29th!!!
ADD YOUR NAMES TO THIS IF YOUR COMIN SO I CAN GET NUMBERS ON HOW MANY PPL ARE DEFFO COMIN!!
NICE ONE!
PS. if you get lost or have any problem's my number is 07526469168.

Thanks ella xx:D

Back