PR-ing?

Tiffany

So I've seen the term used, mostly within a negative connotation, but not sure exactly what a PR job entails? I've been offered one working with one of the major clubs, but not so sure I want it. Help, please! What is it???

PR

PR-ing would usually be stuff like handin out leaflets rmoting the big clubs tryin to sell tickets!

dont worry its good i think this is what im looking 4 as u get free/discounted entry to clubs that are v.expensive and its flexible hoursthat good to

what club has offered u a job?

The most Negative thing about some PR'ing jobs is that some are Commisioned based, which shouldnt be an issue in peak season if your motivated,...can be an issue come september times.

luky you

find a job as PR is a luky thing according to me, free club entrance and its an easy job to do also if you dont have experience..
can i ask you where did you find this vacancy?
im planning to be in ibiza mid june and im rushing to find something to do there be4 leave england...

id like to meet the people, who i was speaking with in chat to see how is everybody doing and share ibiza great experience....

take care
eli

Back