Posters

agentundercover

Afternoon all, seems to be a gap in the market here for our favourite website to exploit?

I'm kitting out my pool room and would ideally like an ibiza club poster down there.

There does not seem to be a decent source. Ebay has a few, but nothing of note - anyone know of anyone/business who deals in them?

Afternoon all, seems to be a gap in the market here for our favourite website to exploit?

I'm kitting out my pool room and would ideally like an ibiza club poster down there.

There does not seem to be a decent source. Ebay has a few, but nothing of note - anyone know of anyone/business who deals in them?

I've got a few somewhere you can have. Got 2 Cream ones, The We Love Closing party one from last year and if i have a rummage i have a Manumission one and a Space one from about 2003 rolled up in a cupboard somewhere

I have a number of them framed in my attic from 2000. Paul Okenfold at Pacha, MTV, etc Took them down from the billboards so they have authentic tears and stains :)

Dont think I will sell them.............yet!:)

I have a few CircoLoco ones from last year, one is framed. I just asked the guy who was putting them up if I could have them. It was about 9 in the morning so I'm gonna go out and get some more this year. I took one off the wall once but it had a little hole in it as they all do!

I dont think ill ever get rid of my ibiza posters I always renew them every year and store the old ones lol

i knew a guy who had a market stall in central manchester around 95/96,and he had some framed original pacha posters hung around his shop for decoration...they were dated 1982/3!!:eek:

I wouldnt mind nabbing a few, they only take them down in the morning from the shops anyway, try asking the poster guys

Back