Post holiday blues

spinksy123

Back home after my first ever trip. Went solo and met some great people off here. Bora Bora for me was my favourite with Dynamic's night at Sankeys. A Dj called Tyga? Who played Friday at Space was spot on too. Not ashamed to admit a couple of times I was a bit messy! But then who isn't first time round!

Anyhow I'm home and a bit low. Any tips? Or is it a case of just toughing it out? Haha
I was actually thinking of booking next year now and getting a small mortgage for Ushuaia. The amount of women going in there makes me think it might be worth the expense!

I hear some people recommend 5-htp. Other than that, time.... I think we all go through it after returning. Looking at going back again this year, looking at working next summer, looking for booking next summer, etc. It's something it appears we all go through.

After returning from my third trip to the island this year, the post holiday blues never get any easier. Book your next trip :(:lol:

I agree with these guys, booking your next trip really helps even if it's a cheeky weekend at the end of season for the closings. I've the fullest intention of doing this in a few weeks time.

Back