Porto lose Champions League place

i heard about this earlier today, i think its absolutely right. i would never have pointed my finger at porto though if you asked me to pick out a team that had tried to bribe an official

yep seemingly he knew nothing about it it was the 2003/2004 season when he won the champions league

Disgraceful,there can be no room in football for bribery and corruption.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7435898.stm

if that were true, most of fifa would be out of a job and the selection process for hosting the world cup, would have to be reviewed as bribery is the main currency!!

and dont get me started on Sep Blatter, that cnu has seen more brown envelopes than postman pat!!

that said if Porto are out of the champs league, that no 7 Quaresma could be off, and he's the fookin nuts!!

if that were true, most of fifa would be out of a job and the selection process for hosting the world cup, would have to be reviewed as bribery is the main currency!!

and dont get me started on Sep Blatter, that cnu has seen more brown envelopes than postman pat!!

Don't forget that slippery eel Redknapp!!

Don't forget that slippery eel Redknapp!!

yeah but at least he does it with a bit of style.........and he has a fit daughter in law too!! ;)

yeah but at least he does it with a bit of style.........and he has a fit daughter in law too!! ;)

Style! You been drinking??;)

Yes she is rather special and very low key! My mate is very bitter about the whole thing though as he fancies her and reckons he would give her the best minute of her life!:rolleyes: He kept Jamie out of the Tottenham side as a kid. A year later Jamie was the most expensive teenager and on his way to Liverpool and my mate was playing Division 3 Kent league! Jamie now gives his expertise to milions of viewers whereas my mate gives his to any of his drunken mates down the pub on a Sunday!! When he is round my house watching any games with Jamie on, I make sure we have total silence so I can listen to Jamie's words of wisdom!!:lol:

Back