Pool Parties other than Ocean Beach Club?

Pancho

Hi there,

12 of us are staying in Playa D'en Bossa in August, it'll be my 3rd time but the rest of the group are virgins. On their wish list is a pool party.

To me Ocean Beach Club is the opposite of what Ibiza is all about but I think my friends think it'll be like Vegas with Champagne spraying all over the place.

So what alternatives are out there? Preferably in Playa, but going to San An isnt off the cards. I'd prefer something more along the lines of somewhere like Kanya Bar but they're after something more high energy.

And what is the deal with the pool at Ushuaia? is it open to non residents? What time does it close? etc

santos suites (in playa d'en bossa) might be suitable for you.

ushuaïa isn't open for non-residents. destino is though - and beautiful. but destino is more for a quiet day around the pool mostly.

santos suites (in playa d'en bossa) might be suitable for you.

ushuaïa isn't open for non-residents. destino is though - and beautiful. but destino is more for a quiet day around the pool mostly.
Stivi - is Destino free entry to just go down in the day and relax around the pool?

Thanks Stivi, We have a villa in Playa D'en Bossa with a pool to chill out around so we're looking for somewhere a bit lively. I know the Jet Complex is renowned as the place to go party but my friends have this idea of a wild pool party a la Wet Republic in Vegas which I don't think exists in Ibiza, just trying to find what they're looking for

Thanks Stivi, We have a villa in Playa D'en Bossa with a pool to chill out around so we're looking for somewhere a bit lively. I know the Jet Complex is renowned as the place to go party but my friends have this idea of a wild pool party a la Wet Republic in Vegas which I don't think exists in Ibiza, just trying to find what they're looking for

yes - simple as - doesn't exist in ibiza that way apart from ocean beach.

*Sigh* Looks like it'll be Ocean Beach Club then, im sure with a few beers i'll be able to handle it. Then again, I know what happens to your well laid plans after the first night in Ibiza..

Back