Police Raid at 93 Feet East

looks a good waste of police resources....

was this to catch drug dealers/under agers?

what kind of night was on at the time?

"Licensing issues" Disconcertingly vague.

But that many police, without doubt in my mind, drugs. Having been in a venue when the police raided, those scenes bring back some nostalgia! :lol:

Was it FUSE that got raided ? I didn't think Ket was a Class A :eek: ... plus surprised there was nothing about underage drinking if it was ;)

Having been in a venue when the police raided, those scenes bring back some nostalgia! :lol:

Change of underwear time ... especially when you're bollox'd & they show up in riot gear :eek: Just be glad you escaped the turn of the '90s ... a wee reminder to everyone who takes parties for granted these days that it wasn't always free of grief.

Was it FUSE that got raided ? I didn't think Ket was a Class A :eek: ... plus surprised there was nothing about underage drinking if it was ;)

Change of underwear time ... especially when you're bollox'd & they show up in riot gear :eek: Just be glad you escaped the turn of the '90s ... a wee reminder to everyone who takes parties for granted these days that it wasn't always free of grief.

never been in a proper venue in glasgow that has been raided, but have been in a few afterhour party places that have got shut down/searches, a lot of people heading to the toilet when they heard the police was outside trying to get in!:)

i also had a very lucky escape on the bus home a few months back, some girl alleged someone had stolen her phone on the bus so, bus was stopped, police show up (about 8 of them) and everyone was searched one by one as we had to get off the bus.....they didnt search the bus that well though so no loses were made;)

Was it FUSE that got raided ?

Think Fuse is on a Sunday. This was Friday night according to the CCTV date.

And only just after 22:00 as well :eek: Really cannot see why it would be worth raiding at that time. We're they trying to catch all the Xmas office parties? :lol:

Main reason for the raids was to target people employed illegally... immigrants without work visas. Makes sense now. Any drug-related arrests where secondary to the main operation.

Think Fuse is on a Sunday. This was Friday night according to the CCTV date.

And only just after 22:00 as well :eek: Really cannot see why it would be worth raiding at that time. We're they trying to catch all the Xmas office parties? :lol:

Ah. :lol:. Mamma mia ... here we go again ...

Main reason for the raids was to target people employed illegally... immigrants without work visas.

:rolleyes:

Wow. I wonder what other venues/pubs were closed? not too bothered about closures of Saunas/massage parlours myself

“ dealer a day initiative "

:confused: ... a dealer a day keeps the doctor away ? New NHS cost-saving initiative ?

Back