PMSL - My mate has just sh****d a bloke

in her lunch hour? :lol::lol:

last night ....

Met him on a dating website - got a date set up last night, they hit it off, it got steamy, they went back to hers early doors - 10hrs later still at it like rabbits when he goes into a diabetic coma - he hadnt had time to take his insulin during the mamoth session so she had to call an ambulance - she said she was so embarrassed - she only knew his first name - nothing else - she said the paramedics looked at her like she was a hooker!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

last night ....

Met him on a dating website - got a date set up last night, they hit it off, it got steamy, they went back to hers early doors - 10hrs later still at it like rabbits when he goes into a diabetic coma - he hadnt had time to take his insulin during the mamoth session so she had to call an ambulance - she said she was so embarrassed - she only knew his first name - nothing else - she said the paramedics looked at her like she was a hooker!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious! At least she noticed!! :lol::lol:

Hilarious! At least she noticed!! :lol::lol:

Well I think its something anyone using dating websites should think about to be honest...

Get full name, date of birth and NHS number.
Ask medical history in advance :lol::lol::lol:

can you imagine if he had passed away..... :eek:

What a classic funny story, ha ha ha!!!!!

Dear oh dear.

10 hours too thats some stamina, the pair of them :eek::lol:

Well I think its something anyone using dating websites should think about to be honest...

Get full name, date of birth and NHS number.
Ask medical history in advance :lol::lol::lol:

can you imagine if he had passed away..... :eek:

Don't!! Now I have visions of a woman dragging a naked man out of her house rolled up in rug :lol::lol:

Don't!! Now I have visions of a woman dragging a naked man out of her house rolled up in rug :lol::lol:

I was always told to stick a chocolate hobnob or similar into a diabetic person's gob if they were slipping into a coma.....

10 hours too thats some stamina, the pair of them :eek::lol:
I Know! :lol:
I'm thinking 10 minutes and it's already nap time :lol:

This diabetes is actually quite frightening. A few weeks ago, while out clubbing, I saw a friend of a friend pass out 3 times between the dancefloor and the coat room because she'd had a bit too much alcohol to drink and hadn't taken her insulin on a long night out. When I say pass out, I mean straight down... dropped like a rock. We thought the diabetic coma was kicking in but managed to get her in a taxi home. Scary stuff!

Proper funny, great way to spend a Tues afternoon laughing.

Do you know whats happened since? Are they likely to meet up again? Was he that good? Is he ok? Will he ever recover?

I thought this was going to be a story about a man who shagged a fella thinking it was a bird.

Proper funny, great way to spend a Tues afternoon laughing.

Do you know whats happened since? Are they likely to meet up again? Was he that good? Is he ok? Will he ever recover?

.... I am awaiting updates with bated breath.....

I still keep chuckling with what she said to the Paramedic when they asked for his details and she said....

"Dave, 36 Yrs Old, from Edinburgh" .......all that was missing from that statement was "n/smoker with a GSOH"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back