Please help... if u can...

omc

I've read most of the topics and my conclusion is that if u want to work in Ibiza u must fly there and look for smth...ok, that's fine...but i understand that u must go there with at least 1500-2000 $$$ to live! :O Amazing! If i had that kind of money i'd go in a hollyday there... So, please tell me, isn't there any other way? Btw, i'm a student, and i hope i will have enough money for the trip there...
If anyone has a pointer, do tell...
Thanx!

jst go there with enuf money for a deposit on accom and sum spendin money...book a cheap package hol to start u off n hope for the best....
ull b fine...i rekon u could take 500out there n manage the summer (workin through it obviously!!)) or ya can take out 3000 n do it too...
is wat u make it ent it!!

Hello everyone!! I'm planning on moving to Ibiza this May with a friend , hopefully working at the Es Vive Hotel in frigeretus, kinda mentioned it to some people when we stayed there last year!!! Anyhow I was wondering if any other Girls Guys age 20-30 would be interested in sharing accomodation , or even giving some advice !! We want to stay and live in the Ibiza Town/P D Bossa area, not San An... would be cool to here of anyone who has similar plans... We are both 23, Plzz email me rachaelb@dsl.pipex.com.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:p

Back