Playa d'en bossa October???

vibealite

Morning peeps
Found a right cheap week to playa d'en bossa on the 10th October for me and my boyf,
Could anyone tell me what to expect if we decide to go? I've only been to Ibiza in June/July so no idea what it will be like mid October, will there still be places open and will it be warm? We are in our 30s now so Going for a chill and a last bit of sun really rather than a week of madness but would like a few places to go of a day/evening I'm not of a pensionable age just yet ;) x

We went late October last year and it was great...weather was still in the twenties and beaches were busy. The hotels in PDB were relatively full but no clubs open or anything so yeah very quiet as it was mainly families. Ibiza town still nice and busy at the weekends for bars and all the restaurants etc were still open. You could always go to Pacha on Saturday night? The whole club wont be open but music still good. Nice little mini break and prices not as extravagant as high season.

Thanks for replies I'm happy as long as it's warm and there's a few bars/restaurants open maybe a few markets we could go to in the day

Walk along to figuretas and there'll be many nice places you can along the promenade to. El gresso is my favourite bar up there makes me feel like I'm in my local :)
Not far to walk to Ibiza town then to, wish I was going :(

QUOTE="vibealite, post: 842827, member: 12070"]Thanks for replies I'm happy as long as it's warm and there's a few bars/restaurants open maybe a few markets we could go to in the day[/QUOTE]
You'll have a great time don't worry. .

I am there with my wife from October 16th so there will be at least 6 of us. This is my third October visit and always had great weather and found some fun, obviously just a lot quieter. Feels different but I love it

Back