playa d'en bossa in october

El Cinco

Hi

I planned to visit Ibiza on 23th of October 2013 .. but I'm still hesitated of low season , I believe that it wont be like summer but I don't want spend 3 days in a dead place.

so I have many inquires :

* is it worth to spend 3 days in Ibiza in this dates? if not what is the alternatives ? Tenerrefe as examplie ?
( I am looking for live beach with amazing water activities in morning and wonderful night life )

* I think there is many clubs still open but the environment is it encouraged ? especially Space , pacha and Ushuaia

* what is the best hotel or apartments in this dates ?

We are three single guys

appreciate your valuable assistance

Best Regards
Saad

I don't know if ibiza is dead round them dates or where is good to stay but I do know the last closing party for the big clubs is around the 6th or 7th of october and the only club open after that is pacha which is normally open in the off season but usually only a friday and saturday.

it will be very quiet around these dates saad. the only of the clubs still open will be pacha and only on friday and saturday night. it won't be the ibiza you probably imagine, but if the weather is good, it will still be beautiful.

very quite that time of year.last week really before shut down.Only a hand full of bars open.Not the full music ones.liked i;ve said in the past soon as Space closes thats it.Each day gets quiter.Most hotels are closed as well.Minly the gps ones as they moved people who book other hotels into the Algarb.Still a nice time to go for 3 days.It is still hot as well.Case of making the most of it.But hell your better off there than in uk.

1378175_10151758817204825_202790827_n.jpg

Back