Playa deb Bossa bars

*Rach*

Playa den Bossa bars

Hi all

Where are the best bars to go to in Playa den Bossa? Ive only ever been to San An in the past... Also, are there any bars in Playa den Bossa which provide free transport to the clubs? Im in Ibiza Thursday 21 July to Sunday 24 July.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Coco's and Tantra are the most popular ones but can be bit pricey. Theres a bar right near Sankeys which i think does 2 for 1 drinks which is better value , its on a side street almost opposite the Hotel Garbi

couple little bars around jet apts are cool nice vibes and cool music.coco`s fairly pricey and its crap.one of those places when your there best mate when ya walk in kinda place..

Yea, I think we may spend some time around Jet - heard its good plus Bora Bora is there which I have heard is good fun!

No mention of the beach bars? La Plage, Bora Bora I'm not sure if Ushuiaia still has one, Sands. I've only ventured into a street bar a few times they just look like regular holiday bars that could be anywhere so I've always just got drunk at the hotel. Or theres a Karaoke bar if that tickles your fancy :)

Back