Planning to live in ibiza for couple of months...need help

m0sh

Hey guys.
I was in ibiza last year for one week and it was just superb.
I would really like to live in ibiza this year for couple of months...
I'm 21 years old and I'm finishing my army duty on the 16th of may and a friend of mine told me to write here since there's meny other people who are looking for roomates.
I have a preety good english and I'm very social hehe
Could anyone give me tips and info about finding jobs and such?!
I would really like to make this summer unforgettable...

Cheers,

/m0sh

I see nobody needs a roomates these days nor can help me...

Well I don't really need help about jobs cuz I read here all about it...I just need roomates that might be going at the end of may / start of june?

go to san antonio and head for the ship inn pub where you meet like minded people and be able to look at accomodation advertisements aswell....my advice is to book a few nights in a hostal first whilst your looking around...good luck

Sounds good...I could book catalina which is near westend and on cafe del mar , cafe mambo...Do you think I could find accomodations that would be short of people so I could join them?

m0sh said:
Sounds good...I could book catalina which is near westend and on cafe del mar , cafe mambo...Do you think I could find accomodations that would be short of people so I could join them?

without a doubt matey

Cheers mate!
That's mint but its a risky call to go w/o a place and a job hehe
but I guess I'll have to do it.

Is it risky if I'll fly to ibiza at the end of may/start of june?

m0sh said:
Cheers mate!
That's mint but its a risky call to go w/o a place and a job hehe
but I guess I'll have to do it.

Is it risky if I'll fly to ibiza at the end of may/start of june?

almost everyone is in the same boat as you mate you just have to get over there and look

Back