Piscis Park Hotel - any opinions?

Evertonian

I'm going to Ibiza with 8 mates in a weeks time and we're staying at the Piscis Park Hotel. I've read mixed reviews on it.
Has anyone stayed there and if so how was it?

Cheers in advance,

Niki

I'm going to Ibiza with 8 mates in a weeks time and we're staying at the Piscis Park Hotel. I've read mixed reviews on it.
Has anyone stayed there and if so how was it?

Cheers in advance,

Niki

From what I can gather - some people love it, some people hate it...

It depends what you want from your hotel, its noisy, but its close to the action, its quite clean and basic but is it somewhere you just want to rest your head - you're hardly going to be spending 15hrs in there....

http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/spain/ibiza/san-antonio-town/hotel-piscis-park.html

We stayed there last year, and although I liked it I wouldn't stay their again. But that has more to do with the fact that I didn't like San Antonio than anything else.

It's clean but basic.

ive stayed there, i wouldnt break a leg to get back but it wasnt bad, its clean, its got a bar and it has a bed in the room, thats all i need from a hotel in ibiza!

i stayed there last august. Its very noisy and no air con. the hotel itself though is clean (maids were in everyday) and its not in a bad location (if you like the west end).

if your just looking for somewhere to get your head down for a few hours and get a wash i would recommend it buts thats it, its nothing flash.

stayed there a few years ago there was surposed 2 be 3 of us but ended up only 2 which was good cos the room was just big enough 4 3 beds and that's it. but hey you only spend a few hours in it to get ya head down.

it looks vile from the outside, I've never stayed there or would. I went in for a piss once and it was not the nicest piss I've ever had, there was a stench of death in there.

hth

was always fascinated by this hotel as a kid as I was really envious of the people in the pool swimming past the blue glass!! :lol:

Back