PIKES 2023

McRackin

Super Moderator
Buenos dias amigos, rise and shine, because we’ve got news for you! We're officially throwing open our doors on Friday April 21, 2023 and we’ll be celebrating all the way through until Sunday April 23, 2023. Obviously, the festivities will continue all season long.

We can’t wait to see you all by the pool, in the gardens, in Pamelas and under the Freddies disco ball again.

FIND OUT MORE

IMG_20230302_122235.jpg

Hey! Are you ready for this!?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat? The wait is over dear friends! We are now officially taking reservations for the Pikes Opening Weekend, across all three days, across areas of the hotel. Whether you want to keep it cool Poolside, make a meal of it in Pamelas, kick back on the Sunset Terrace, dance until dawn beneath the disco ball in Freddies or get hot and steamy in our revamped Bathtub Club, there’s a place for everyone at Pikes!
Please note, spaces are on a first come first served basis - once we're full, we're full! We’ll open registration and reservations for the rest of our events soon.
FIND OUT MORE

Pikes Opening Party
Friday 21 April
We’re officially throwing open our doors on Friday April 21st and we’ll be celebrating our opening weekend all the way through until Sunday April 23rd.
FIND OUT MORE

Pikes House Party
Saturday 22 April
Take a trip down the Pikes rabbit hole. Wind your way through the Sunset Terrace, our new look Bathtub Club, Freddies and beyond. There ain't no party like a Pikes House Party!
FIND OUT MORE

Pikes On Sundays
Sunday 23 April
Welcome to the 9th season of Pikes On Sundays, our beloved day-to-night extravaganza curated by The Brothers Grim.
FIND OUT MORE

Sleep with us!
Although our rooms are fully booked already for our Opening Weekend, we've still got availability across the summer and we'd love to have you join us. As a hotel guest, you're already on the guestlist and you've got full access to Pikes.
Check out our latest offers.
SEE OUR OFFERS

Pikes dates are out but names mostly TBA

There’s a Back to Mine party on 27 April which still says guests TBA but the eagle eyed might notice the name of the tab on your browser shows as “with Eats Everything”

Eats played the equivalent date last year so not sure if they’ve just copied it over and forgotten to update that or whether it’ll be him again - we’ll see! I’m staying there for a few days around then and would be happy with that tbf

Pikes dates are out but names mostly TBA

There’s a Back to Mine party on 27 April which still says guests TBA but the eagle eyed might notice the name of the tab on your browser shows as “with Eats Everything”

Eats played the equivalent date last year so not sure if they’ve just copied it over and forgotten to update that or whether it’ll be him again - we’ll see! I’m staying there for a few days around then and would be happy with that tbf

Good to see Disco Disco back at Pikes. The last one of their parties I went to in Pikes in 2019 Skream rocked up unannounced dressed as a woman with padded bra for good measure! Fun times.

Good to see Disco Disco back at Pikes. The last one of their parties I went to in Pikes in 2019 Skream rocked up unannounced dressed as a woman with padded bra for good measure! Fun times.
sounds like a good night 😅 looking forward to getting back upto pikes this year looks like will just be a saturday / sunday night for me going on the 13th-22nd june

Pretty sure the promoter is also the brains behind Solid Grooves right ? Also got a night at Fabric this Thursday

Let's Dance! There’s been no time for hibernation this winter, instead we’ve been busy plotting and planning with our merry band of party promoters old and new.
From the ever fabulous Freddies, to the glitter ball-laden Sunset Terrace, to our newest party pocket the Bathtub Club - there’s something for everyone at Pikes and we can’t wait to welcome you all back to our house!
Keep your eyes peeled as we’ve got loads more still to come!
FIND OUT MORE

Pikes Parties: A Sneak Peek!
A quick snoop around our events team’s office revealed some juicy gossip about this season’s party calendar.
READ ALL ABOUT IT

Reservations now open!
A flamingo-pink paradise framed by plumes of bougainvillea and sweetly perfumed herbs, our outdoor dining space is inspired by the unforgettable charisma of a former ‘80s regular at Pikes, famous for breezing in, wafting out, and leaving everyone speechless in the process. By day, it’s the sunny, laid-back terrace that Balearic dreams are made of, and by night it’s where stars collide with glitter balls in a sparkling showdown that leads to footloose frolics in Freddies.
FIND OUT MORE

A Pre-Season Sneak Peek
A sniff around the test kitchen has our mouths watering over the new menus you’ll be devouring this summer.
We caught up with our highly decorated head chef, Tim Payne and cheerful daytime super-chef Tess Prince (of Love Food Ibiza) to find out what we can expect in 2023.

READ ALL ABOUT IT

Back