PIKES 2022

At the risk of sounding like a bit of an idiot - what is pikes like?

Been toying with the idea of going for a while as 'at that age' now, but the only opinions on it I can ever find range from being coy about it and saying there's no place like it and nothing else, or reading between the lines makes it sound like there's a good chance you'll end up in some swingers party

Been toying with the idea of going for a while as 'at that age' now, but the only opinions on it I can ever find range from being coy about it and saying there's no place like it and nothing else, or reading between the lines makes it sound like there's a good chance you'll end up in some swingers party
its amazing mate.
i haven't been to a swingers party there though........!!

It's essentially an alice in wonderland mediterranean house party fantasy which on the right day/night is unlike anything else around. Ok it isn't quite the bacchanalian orgy of legend but still a lot of fun when all the right elements come together.

Been toying with the idea of going for a while as 'at that age' now, but the only opinions on it I can ever find range from being coy about it and saying there's no place like it and nothing else, or reading between the lines makes it sound like there's a good chance you'll end up in some swingers
OMG

It must be Tonys Ghost which is over pikes

It's great. A bit like a family (as long as they judge you to fit the vibe, which isn't as harsh as it sounds, just don't be a dick.)

Back