Pikes

craig72

I could be wrong on the deposit front so don't take what I say as gospel! But we want to go anyway :)
Do it... Tell them it's your anniversary see would they give you anything free. I'm sure they will remember the wedding... I got a romantica free at HLT years ago for my birthday.
Screenshot_20200204_105927.jpg
Obviously that wouldn't happen now with Mambo's owning it..

McRackin

Summer Is Coming...
Over the last few weeks, we've been busy adding events to our Summer schedule. We're delighted to reveal that Pikes House Parties are back on Saturdays across the whole season. We'll be inviting good friends, family and special guest DJs each week.
We'll also be welcoming back Flash for a monthly residency on selected Fridays across the summer, their motto is 'we're all welcome here!' - so pop your name down on the guestlist and join us! Finally, the local lads Melon Bomb will be back for another monthly residency at their spiritual home.
We've got so much more to come and we can't wait to announce it all with you but for now, pop your name down what we've announced for soon. More coming soon, we promise!

SEE EVENTS CALENDAR

When Life Gives You Melons
Tune into episode one of Melon Bombs new series of mixes - designed to transport you to a happy place, maybe in the Ibiza sun or maybe in your bedroom. Wherever that may be…

LISTEN NOW

Listen to The Sounds of Flash
Head honcho Guy Williams has put together a Spotify playlist packed with all the sounds you can expect to hear on the dancefloor - the perfect weekend listening.

LISTEN NOW

Meet the Family
We’ve assembled a crack team of health, wellbeing, nutrition and island experts who are putting a uniquely Pikes twist on wellness for our very first retreat in April.
Read our latest blog to meet the Rockovery family.

READ MORE