Pikes Hotel

it's been for sale for ages and, as far as i know, it haven't been sold yet.....
..... erm, update: it has new owners but, for respect to them, i won't reveal who :!:

all i can say is that this is one of the most exciting news i heard in a long time.....

21eqozn.jpg

My honeymoon was 2 weeks at Pikes back in 2000, great place and been back a few times since.

When can you spill the beans?

Nooooooooooooooooooo! What a **** name! Keep it Pikes (like Ku should always be Ku!)

From The Ibiza Sun:

Pike's

Ibiza Rocks has taken over the running of the Pike's Rural Hotel which will now be known as ‘Ibiza Rocks House'. Ibiza Rocks first appeared on the island back in 2005 organising a series of popular live concerts, before opening the Ibiza Rocks Hotel in 2008 and a similar establishment in Mallorca last year. Tony Pike's hotel has been completely refurbished for its new life; it has 25 rooms, which cost, in the height of the season, between €285 for a standard room and €776 for luxury suites, per night.

Andy McKay, one of the masterminds behind the venture, commented “Ibiza Rocks is the only outfit which could take on the responsibility to revive this haven with such an outstanding past and offer it to a new generation of public who are looking for privacy and luxury during their time in Ibiza”. All links with the past will not be lost, as Tony Pike will still continue to occupy one of the rooms. The restaurant complex will now be known as Room 39 and will have “a new modern menu, combining the classic with a touch of rock and roll”. The breakfast area and bar remain the same and evoke memories of the 1980s; the swimming pool, made immortal by George Michael in the video ‘Club Tropicana', when he formed part of the group Wham!, will also be retained.

Back