Pikes Hotel - Club Tropicana drinks are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mambobirdette

Anyone ever eaten there?

Were booked in on our first night there. I had it all as a nice surprise for Joey and i just couldnt keep it to myself :lol:. It was a major dissapointment anyway when he asked what the hell it was so i suppose i would have only upset myself when he came out with that on holiday after straining to keep it in for all of 3 weeks :lol:

We stayed there this year in June, food is great, especially the Pikes breakfast. The staff are amazing too. I'm sure you'll have a great time :p

We ate there a couple of years back it was lovely. We sat in this courtyard type palce, and had the place to ourselves. Food was lush, and very reasonably priced I thought :p And I got to have a play with the dog too :D Enjoy yourself lady ;)

NITEFLY said:
sounds like your doing your holiday in stylee :p

Philip, what are you doing with my cat dressed up in a little coat playing on the decks?? only im allowed to dress my cat up in pretty clothes :lol:

I just want the holiday to be special for him being that its his first time there :D

Looking forward to playing with the big dog too :D

yes ate there every day breakfast / brunch / lunch and a few dinners too when we stayed there 2 years ago. delicious food in a great setting, candles around the pool and a live band for around 5 tables :D

enjoy mambobirdette!

mambobirdette said:

IBIZA GOES HIPHOP

Yes thats right. First it was Rock. Now the URBAN ELITE have invaded the island, bringing with them some PIMPIN RIDES and the man WESTWOOD.

EXACTLY. (sounds of gunshots)

fatphilb said:
mambobirdette said:

IBIZA GOES HIPHOP

Yes thats right. First it was Rock. Now the URBAN ELITE have invaded the island, bringing with them some PIMPIN RIDES and the man WESTWOOD.

She said "big dog too" not "big (load of) dog poo"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

IBIZA GOES HIPHOP

This was a great post FF.

That is all.

Back