Pikes 2019

Win A Dinner For Two At Blacks Club
We're raffling off the final two tickets for our Blacks Club dinner pop-up on 16th November. All proceeds will go to the charity Help Refugees, to raise funds for those caught up in the current refugee crisis.

ENTER OUR RAFFLE
Raffle entries close on Sunday 10th November at 20:00 and the winner will be chosen on Monday 11th November.
The winner will be contacted via email to confirm attendance.

the latest updates...

Last Chance to Enter
There's still chance to enter our competition to WIN a stay in one of our rooms at Pikes Ibiza next summer.
The prize includes a 2-night stay with a dinner for 2 in Room 39 included.

FIND OUT MORE & ENTER
Competition closes at 23:59 on Tuesday 12th November 2019 and the winner will be contacted the following day.

New Playlist Alert!
We always love hearing about your favourite moments in Freddies so we’ve taken all your comments from over the summer and compiled a playlist full of some of the tracks you heard whilst dancing the night away with us.

LISTEN NOW

The Pikes Podcast
In the last episode of the first series, Dawn explores the female spirit of Ibiza, which is
said to be ruled by the goddess Tanit. She speaks to some of the incredible female talents who passed through Pikes throughout the summer including Gemma Shepherd, Alex May Hughes, Tessa Metcalfe and the Wildfire tattoo collective.

LISTEN NOW

A Dance With the Devil
The photos from Halloween are here... View them if you dare!

VIEW THE PHOTOS

from our blog...

A Summer of Love
We’ve compiled a list of our favourite parties of 2019 – read our latest blog to reminisce with us, in no order of preference, just a whole lot of love.

READ ALL ABOUT IT

I am absolutely so so gutted we didn't get a photo together on our wedding day. Me and my bridesmaids were walking around to Plaza Mayor from reception in the morning, just going through the timeline of the day, and he was walking down towards room 26. He stopped us all and said 'ahh you all look beautiful' and then just carried on walking! Always a memory I'll have!

Back