Phone help - Mr Jam????

djchewie

right ive got a New Nokia N95 8GB...

phone is great... BUT!

sometimes when i slide open, i get a message saying "remove memory card" - and only an option to OK that and not cancel it...

the thing is the phone has built in 8GB flash memory that isnt removable in the conventional sense. this is a major annoyance as to make that memory available ive got to switch on/off.... which clears the problem, until the next time i slide open to access the keypad.

help me obijamkenobi... your my only hope. :cry:

right ive got a New Nokia N95 8GB...

phone is great... BUT!

sometimes when i slide open, i get a message saying "remove memory card" - and only an option to OK that and not cancel it...

the thing is the phone has built in 8GB flash memory that isnt removable in the conventional sense. this is a major annoyance as to make that memory available ive got to switch on/off.... which clears the problem, until the next time i slide open to access the keypad.

help me obijamkenobi... your my only hope. :cry:

Not seen this one before but it would be worth reflashing the phone to ensure you have the latest software.

www.nokia.com/pcsuite

Load this on your pc then choose software updater and don't forget to make a back up.

Soon having no problems you will be, mmmmmm...

Not seen this one before but it would be worth reflashing the phone to ensure you have the latest software.

www.nokia.com/pcsuite

Load this on your pc then choose software updater and don't forget to make a back up.

Soon having no problems you will be, mmmmmm...

ive reinstalled the firmware again... and it seems to be ok now. ta.

also, Nokia Maps. do you know the magic number? ;)

your powers are weak old man....

its stilll doing it...

called 3, got told to take it t a repair centre to reflash it... isnt that what i just did, or is it something completely diff?

*waits for magic pm* :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back