Pete Tong or Kehakuma??

Stone

Keeping it simple...

Thursday June 9th Kehakuma at Space, or Friday June 10th "It's all gone Pete Tong"?
If you had to choose one, which would it be and why? Also pre-buying tickets for either of these parties, yes or no?

Thanks! :)

Kehakuma. The music is excellent and Space is only half full which makes a nice change from being squashed. Don't buy tickets for it in advance, cheap and easy to get in (got in free through Facebook last year).

Got in Free?

Oh do you think that will work this summer? I've already Liked Kehakuma on facebook... what do I need to do, E-mail for guest list?

So from the sounds of it, Pete Tong at Pacha will be rammed full??

I am not sure how busy Pete Tong will be but at Kehakuma you have a bit of space to wander around and dance. It makes a nice change if you are going to some of the more rammed nights on the island during he rest of your stay.

I am not sure if they are doing the guest list this year, I haven't heard anything myself. I imagine that if you wait to get to Ibiza you should be able to pick up some cheap tickets to Kehakuma. If you can get in cheap why not try both, very different nights?

The music will be different in each which will play a big part, people will always give answers on what they prefer, might not be what you prefer though..

Personally I can Get down to anything good... All house, electro, DnB, dubstep... I guess trance is a little boring for me. I prefer lots of good vocals! Maybe it's best to just keep my options open... Go with the flow. June is just the start of summer so it's not likely the big clubs will be sold out? If we hang out at bora bora on Thursday there might be a chance a rep will be handing bracelets to space?

I loved Kehakuma last year, but the whole club wasn't open. Think it was the Terrace, Red Room and Sunset Terrace (but only really quiet).

Look on youtube to see what sort of music they will be playing.

We were discussing this in the other thread too. If you like lots of vocals, Pete Tong's night might actually be more your speed than Kehakuma.

Hard to tell what the crowds will be like... On the plus side, not every club night is open so the people who are there have less choice. On the other hand, the island isn't as crowded that early in the season.

But as we discussed in the other thread, it's also good to spread around your nights so that you see the different clubs.

Oh do you think that will work this summer? I've already Liked Kehakuma on facebook... what do I need to do, E-mail for guest list?

So from the sounds of it, Pete Tong at Pacha will be rammed full??

i doubt they'll be doing it as they did last year with the free list.

Thanks guys, I think we'll just go and play it by ear... I really want to check out space but not overly impressed with their DJ line up for Kehakuma that night. We'll definitely be at Bora Bora that day, so if some one offers discount tix we'll take advantage!

Are there usually line ups at this time of year... For say Pacha?

Back