People to share with?

Deano123

Hey all,

Just found this forum today and decided to give it a go sorry i no there are many posts about this subject but i dont know who has found people to share with etc, but anyway, this summer myself and my best mate are wanting to live and work out in ibiza for the summer, as there are only 2 of us we were looking to see wether any guys/girls would be up for sharing a place, we are looking to go out around eng of may start of june time to look for a place and a job!

Anyway a little bit about ourselves, i am 19 and my best mate is 21 were from a small town called hitchin in hertfordshire (just north of london if anyone dosent know) i am currently at Nottingham Trent Uni and he is at Bath Spa. We have been to ibiza twice before and cant wait to go back. We are very very chillout people and we get along with everyone! you wont find any arguements with us as were too laid back (since ive known him ive never had an argument with him) and i literally never let things bother me.

We havent put much thaught into going yet all we know is we are definatly 100% going, if anyone is interested in sharing a flat with us please email or add me via my msn address - lovesick2k@hotmail.com.
This way we can get to know eachother and maybe sort things out for when we go!

Hope to hear from ya soon.

Dean.

Hey

Hey Dean, I'm looking for people to share with to. my msn is karl_a_a_johnson@hotmail.com.

I was looking to fly out early May to make sure I get a job. I was also looking to stay in Playa den Bossa as when I visited San Antonio last year I thought it was a bit of a dump. Playa den Bossa has a great vibe and friendly atmosphere so thats where I would be looking to stay.

I'm 22 and am also level headed. I wouldnt go as far as to say laid back, depends on which way you mean. I love to party, go clubbing etc etc.

Add me to your msn if you wanna chat

Karl

Hi Guys,

I'm heading out on June 4th - just in time for Space Opening party (can't wait!!) and am looking to base myself in Bossa or Figueratas for the summer - agreed on the comment re: San An.

I was thinking of staying in a hostel for a couple of weeks while looking for an apartment and people to share with...maybe we can hook up?

Do you guys get down to London clubbing at all?

Im an easy going, beach lovin' party girl from NZ looking for a change of scene from the London rat race!

Bring on that Ibiza vibe....

x

Hi KiwiBird, yeah sounds good, I'm gonna be out there a bit earlier than June though because apparently to get the best jobs you have to be out there early May. I dont want to end up working 7 days a week on commission if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I come to London for a decent nights clubbing. Was up there New years for Fabric. Been there a few times and Turnmills twice. What part of London you from, perhaps we could hook up some time.

Karl

hi guys,

i'm heading out to ibiza early may on my own and am looking for some people to share digs with or just get mashed with over there.

i'm 21 and live in birmingham, i've been to ibiza twice before but only on hols. i'm pretty chilled out really so not making many plans just getting a flight and seeing what happens!

if your intersted either reply or e-mail me

oh yeah, my names george by the way

mrexpressions@hotmail.com

its like lonly hearts in here! lol i know what u mean but i am also heading over on my own and am looking for people who are up for sharing a place. i fly out 7th of may and am a relaxed bloke who just likes to have a good time, but i dont really think it will be too hard to meet people wile we r out there as there is allot of people in the same boat and if ur easy enough to get allong with u should have no bother getting meeting new people.

vodkaandcoke123@hotmail.com if u want to contact me

Going out late may probably on the last w/end. If anyone is in similar situation add me to your messanger: p2gangsta@hotmail.com

Probably be flying from a london airport. Going for a couple of months, not sure my bank balance could last the season, would have to increase my loan!!! :lol:

ibiza jobs

am a 19 year old girl desperate to work in ibiza. at the moment i am alone in this an i would like to find someone to go with me. i have been twice before, so no the island fairly well an i loved it. had the best 2 weeks of my life an wanna find a job ou ther. was loking to go from june till mid sept. PM or e mail if interested as time is getting closer an i have nothin sorted out.
i am a bit lost an dont no how to getstarted.

i am up for a laugh and am very level headed, easy to get on with.

amy xxx

hi guys!! yet another one headin out to ibiza by myself (june 5th!! space opening time oh yeah!!!)
mates already out there hav sorted their accom n no room for me doh!! so if anyone is up for sharing let me know!! im well laid back but toooootally up for clubbing!! mental raving woohooo!!! :p
23 from leeds by the way!!
laura xx

Back