People in marketing, graphic design, or anyone creative please help !

weloveliam@space

I need inspiration for a company logo please. The company is a short term parking facility at Alicante airport. The logo needs to put the simple message across that we are very good value. It will be used on all our stationary and the website, but more importantly it will be on 2 huge billboards next to the main airport entrance, so it has to have an impact while being quite simplistic.

I'm not the creative type (hence this post) but was thinking along the lines of say your typical parking sign (blue square with white 'P') squashing a Euro sign. :confused: How does that sound ?

Any more ideas will be hugely appreciated, and the winning idea earns a beer or 2 when our paths cross, or cheap parking at alicante airport.

Have a great weekend. I will knowing we have king kenny at the helm !!

Did you conduct any market research on pofiles of customers that use Alicante Airport carparks?

Age and nationality profiles would be useful.

I take it you have identified a market for price sensitive customers.

How about the Euro sign on your keyboard, Turn it on it`s side, add some wheel`s, It`s pretty car like, On the "big" ones, you could add people to car & maybe speech bubbles, If you have any 1 € services, could also be tied in.
Tim

I need inspiration for a company logo please. The company is a short term parking facility at Alicante airport. The logo needs to put the simple message across that we are very good value. It will be used on all our stationary and the website, but more importantly it will be on 2 huge billboards next to the main airport entrance, so it has to have an impact while being quite simplistic.

I'm not the creative type (hence this post) but was thinking along the lines of say your typical parking sign (blue square with white 'P') squashing a Euro sign. :confused: How does that sound ?

Any more ideas will be hugely appreciated, and the winning idea earns a beer or 2 when our paths cross, or cheap parking at alicante airport.

Have a great weekend. I will knowing we have king kenny at the helm !!

Facebook me!

;)

Thanks for the suggestions so far, keep em coming please.

Did you conduct any market research on pofiles of customers that use Alicante Airport carparks?

Age and nationality profiles would be useful.

I take it you have identified a market for price sensitive customers.

We've had a long term service for over 10 years, this is used by comuters and mostly holiday home owners. The new service of short term parking, will be mostly used by residents going away for breaks, be it business or pleasure, and the odd comuter. The majority will be Ex-pats returning home or just genereally getting away, and the rest Spanish.

How about the Euro sign on your keyboard, Turn it on it`s side, add some wheel`s, It`s pretty car like, On the "big" ones, you could add people to car & maybe speech bubbles, If you have any 1 € services, could also be tied in.
Tim

Interesting idea, though I'd like to keep it to just one logo. A logo that identifies our brand instantly that mainly get the point acrooss that we offer cheap parking. I'll play around with it, cheers.

Facebook me!

;)

Done !!

Here you go.....

What you need to convey to your customer is value parking ie a good deal.

Have the P letter and underneath it 2 people shaking hands signifying a good deal done.

The people would be in road symbol form (like below), maybe have a smile on their faces while shaking hands as they are happy with such a good deal!

images

what about a man being shot at point blank range with a gun with loads of keyboard style euro signs coming out of it?

Back