peak season

Hi peeps :)

I'm going for the first time in peak season this year (1st week of August) I usually go early September or July. I won't be going to the big clubs maybe just some beach parties and might pop over to San Antonio for a couple of nights. What is it like at this time of year for taxi's, in the bars etc is it ridiculously busy and difficult to get a taxi?

Hi peeps :)

I'm going for the first time in peak season this year (1st week of August) I usually go early September or July. I won't be going to the big clubs maybe just some beach parties and might pop over to San Antonio for a couple of nights. What is it like at this time of year for taxi's, in the bars etc is it ridiculously busy and difficult to get a taxi?

Only been in August when I've stayed in San An but found it got ridiculous for taxis later on after 1am (expected, really). Couple of times waited 45 minutes for taxis.

Plenty of illegals on the go though...

Can't vouch for PDB or Ibiza town.

The bus station in San An is maybe a better shout for heading back but again later on it gets crazy...

Thanks! I've got the bus in San An a couple of times but can never find the bus station straight away and always end up going through some creepy quiet roads. Can you give me some better directions?

Thanks! I've got the bus in San An a couple of times but can never find the bus station straight away and always end up going through some creepy quiet roads. Can you give me some better directions?

There are loads of maps available for San An showing where everything is, finding ones way around is part of the fun :)

I went last year for the Radio 1 weekend having been every year previously in September. I, like you, was a bit apprehensive about it been too busy everywhere but I can honestly say it was no where near as bad as i thought it would be. Cream was busy but no busier than it was when I've been in the past, we were always able to get sunbeds at Kanya in the day, there was enough room at the Radio 1 party at Priviledge to swing a cat although I don't know if thats a good thing?

We've booked to go again this August and I won't be as worried about it been packed this time around (which probably means it will be now ha ha)

N.B. One thing worth mentioning though is that, bizzarely, the amount of hot women in Ibiza in August compared to September is unbelieveable!!:eek: If your a single male it's well worth the extra 5 minutes in the odd cue here and there just for that!!

I found out there are special taxi stands, there's like 3 on playa den bossa for instance, this is why it's hard to just hail a cab on the street.. just go to the taxistand and you are ok.

the bus is much cheaper ofcourse, and not so bad, it runs every 20 minutes, and during summer you have the discobus aswell, 5 euro and you are home.

Back