PDB in late May

Crispy Duck

Is anyone else luck enough to be doing Space/DC10 opening this year?

Never been this early on before, whats the island like around this time? :?:

Went last year. San An & the Bay were very quiet. No dead, but little atmosphere. In some respect this was a good thing. In others, not.

A positive was the West End being barable.

Space opening was busy. But apparently not as busy as previous years according to several peeps I spoke to. They seemed to cite the fact it spread over 2 days last year for the main reason it was quieter?

Wouldn't bother going to any of the big clubs at this time of year unless it is for an opening party. Eden & es Paradis were still open for the few people who were there but were very poor.

Yeah, me and some mates going on the 27th May, plan on doing:

Friday: Pete Tong Opening at Pacha
Saturday: Zoo Project (at the minute cos we cant see anything else on)
Sunday: Space Opening then onto Pacha for Cadenza
Monday: Circo Loco Opening at DC10
Tuesday: Fly Home :(

Will be our first time for the openings so really looking forward to it, normally go in August so expecting it to a little different!!

Yeah we normally go Aug/Sept too, there is only two of us going this time. Thinking of doing Zoo aswell as it was amazing last year, shame the boat parties wont have started.

I cannot wait, doing a full week though so can have a bit of 'chill out' time haha if that is possible !! :)

We have been talking about just going for CircoLoco opening, but I think I'll be stationed in Czech Republic with work around then.

I cant imagine any of the more mainstream clubs having many people in.

I went for the openings last year and loved it. Thought PDB was perfect, plenty of people around, the weather was great and found everyone generally to be friendlier, perhaps cause it was the start of the season and everyone had just gotten to the Island. Definitely preferred my 5 day openings stint to my 15 day August stint.

Anyway, just booked flights for a repeat openings excursion! The main draw is of course DC-10, but I will almost certainly hit Space as well.

The rest of the time I hope to hit some awesome beach parties, hopefully Ushuaia / Sands opening will have some big names, will see what else is on offer. Personally wish I hadn't bothered with Zoo opening last year, I felt compelled to go so we left Ushuaia and by the time we got back it was so rammed we couldn't get back in :(

Im so excited, have my space ticket and dc10 already purchased. . just need to pack my bikini haha. Definitly glad decided to stay at jet again too, nowt like getting amongst it.

ill be there too!

Yeah, me and some mates going on the 27th May, plan on doing:

Friday: Pete Tong Opening at Pacha
Saturday: Zoo Project (at the minute cos we cant see anything else on)
Sunday: Space Opening then onto Pacha for Cadenza
Monday: Circo Loco Opening at DC10
Tuesday: Fly Home :(

Will be our first time for the openings so really looking forward to it, normally go in August so expecting it to a little different!!

hey supermfc,
im going to all the parties you are going to as well! im really excited. Never been to ibiza before, also im traveling alone from los angeles. super nervous to do it alone but super excited. i cant wait forever for my friends to get real jobs! lol
maybe we can meet up....ill prob see you around lol

Back